Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 18: Keeping it Simple Today

Sunset at my house this evening
I love the beauty of the sunset, the brilliant pinks, purples, and bright oranges.  It really is stunning.  I love the beauty of the sunrise as well.  I am a night owl and love the quiet of the night, and I love being up in the morning before anyone else, listening to the birds sing and watching the sun come up.

My plan yesterday was to keep it short and simple but, that just did not happen.  Not that I am surprised, I have a hard time telling a short story.  I start writing and it just flows and I lose time and next thing I know I've written pages in my journal.  And I'm okay with that because I love to write, I need to write.  I love filling the blank page with words, love to start a new journal, love to dig and figure things out among the pages of my journals.  It's where I connect to myself and my lack of writing tells me when I a disconnected or avoiding myself.

Today I really am keeping it simple.  I'm spending some time painting in my art journal while watching The Food Network.  Relaxing.  Easy.  Simple.  And beautiful.

May you be blessed with love and light,
tia

No comments:

Post a Comment