Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 28: Out of sorts

It's Day 28 in the land of Effy Wild's April Blog Along and I am feeling a little out of sorts this evening.  I was going to try to write through it, as I had something planned to write about but, to be perfectly honest, I am just not feeling it today.  So, instead of forcing it, the resulting energy of which would not feel good to anyone, I am going to leave it at, "this is all she wrote."

One more thing, aside from my wonkiness this evening I am actually SUPER excited because I signed up for Effy Wild's Book of Days Premium today!  It was a belated Happy Birthday to me gift purchased with a gift card that my mom had gotten me for my birthday at the end of March.  It was an empowering decision to make actually.  And the class is very much in alignment with my wanting to establish an art journaling practice, as a spiritual practice which is something I've written about in my journal more than once over the past few months.  I'll write more tomorrow about why that was an empowering choice for me and how it was right in line with my core desired feelings (Danielle LaPorte's The Desire Map) for tomorrows blog.

That's all for now.

May you be blessed with love and light,
tia

2 comments:

  1. oooh I have recently listened to Danielle LaPorte recently and am very intrigued about The Desire Map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, she really is great and the Core Desired Feelings are an amazing concept. I watched a number of interviews with her around New Years and love all that she has to say. I have both The Desire Map and The Fire Starter Sessions and, although I'm not very far into them, I am loving them and highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete